Thursday, March 01, 2007

Duck pond -- Feb 2007










Well, it's been a while since my last post, and who knows, it may be a while til my next. J and L have started a blog now and inspired me to update ours. N and T have grown into quite the little boys. They are now 21 months old and are into everything. They crack us up! A is 4 now and has started itty-bitty ball, which he loves! It's fun seeing him having such a great time. Teeny just tells me about it since I can't go, but I can picture him out there having a blast. We've been in our new house for almost six months and we're enjoying the rambler lifestyle. We've got everything in except for plants in our landscaping and a fence....oh, and A won't let us forget a swingset. Hopefully this year we'll get all that tied up. Anyway, here are some pics of our latest trip to the duck pond. We went there on a warm day a couple weeks ago to feed the ducks, and when we got to the top it was all frozen over. A was really looking forward to seeing 'Jose' the crazy duck. Maybe next time.
















No comments: