Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ride that pony - YeeHawnkytonk!!










You gotta love kids and animals. Even better when they're combined. We headed to the Pet Farm @ Thanksgiving Point and let the kids mingle with chickens, horses, and the like. We'll let the pics do the talking....






Getting tounge from a goat is pretty slimy...



A joined in after a while



T had no fears...check out the upper lip on that Llama!!

This is about as daring as N was...minus the horse ride

It's always a crap shoot on the horse rides. N and T had never been on one and A was all over it. But when we asked N and T if they wanted to ride they were all over it too. Break out the chaps and wranglers!

They each picked out which one they wanted to ride, and for once each was different!!







7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that looks like so much fun.When can I go with you guys?
Has the llama had her baby yet?

heidijogoody said...

Hey I found you off of Rachels blog I love blogging it keeps everyone in touch with whats going on in life. If you want to ever veiw my blog comment me soon and give me your email address because I am going to be changing my blog to private soon!

Scott and Megan said...

man your boys are so big!! When the heck did that happen???? love it! so when is number 4??? lol sheesh you look fantastic too, you been running a lot? Love the picture of you guys at the arches! I miss you guys tons and tons!! xoxo

metromut said...

now that your kids are riding horses and living in eagle mountain, it is only natural that they will turn to chewing tobacco. give me a call and i will teach them how to lift the stuff from the local Al's IGA. it will save you muchos dollaros.

Pam said...

Hi there! I found you off of Heidi's page. I think the animal pictures of you and your boys are so cute! Hope everything is going well with you!

Nickie said...

KJ!
Your kids are so cute, I have loved looking at everyone's blogs, it makes me so homesick for you guys.
Your family is just sweet and beautiful, I miss you. It was so good to see you the other night, thank you so much for coming.
I love you!
Give your cute boys kisses for me!

zippa said...

We've got to meet and go there together. How fun. Love you guys