Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feburary Happenings

Draper Temple
We were able to get tickets to the Draper Temple open house. We were so excited to take the boys and they were so excited to be able to see inside the temple. I can remember being really little and going to the Jordan River Temple open house. I hope that my boys can remember this day.


On the bus that takes you to the temple. They have never been on a bus before and they thought that was the greatest thing ever.

Temple open house.

Temples all over the World.

Children's Museum
My friend Lynette is the best!! She invited me and the boys to go with her and her little girl Madelyn to the Children's Museum. The museum is so fun and my boys have so much fun playing with Madelyn, we were there for like 3 hours and did not even realise it until we saw a clock. The kids all play so good together and Lynette and I could talk forever. It was a great day!! Thanks Lynette!!

A and M playing.

T having fun with the wind tunnel..

N and T doing a little grocery shopping.
A flying the heli.
T could have played here all day.
Scooterin'
It was one of those days that make you feel like it could almost be spring time. So, off to the parkway we went with the boys and their scooters. I love warm days and I can not wait for spring!!!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh how I LOVE to be with you!!! So glad we could hang out. Love your boys. Yesterday Madelyn said - I want no boys at my party, except+ Nolan, Tate & Abram other then that NO BOYS! I laughed. She loves you guys!
Your boys are adorable! love them!

heidijogoody said...

the girls totally loved the bus ride to the temple too and they are still praying for the bus in the prayers!

Chambers Family said...

Look how big your boys are on thier scooters! I miss them and need to snuggle them asap

Nickie said...

Your boys are so cute. it does my heart good to know that you and netter still get together and that your kids are friends. They are so cute.
I love what you did with nolan and tate's bedroom. I'm in the middle of trying to decide how to do my kids' rooms, I need to switch them. It's gonna be anarchy!
I love you miss thing, I miss you!!!