Thursday, February 21, 2008

TAG....how emasculating.....


What is her name? Teeny
How long have you been together? known each other 11 years, married 8.5
How long did you date? We knew each other for 3 years and 'dated' 1 of those
How old is she? 29...still looks like a teenager
Who eats more? ME
Who said I love you first? I did
Who is taller? Me; major requirement for wife is to be shorter than I
Who can sing better? She sings fine, but I have to say me.

Who is smarter? Teeny by a landslide....if she worked we'd be millionaires.
Who does the laundry? Her....mostly. I try and help when I can (really)

Who pays the bills? She does. %$#@! bills
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, alarms don't phase her either.
Who mows the lawn? She mows, I trim.
Who cooks dinner? She cooks and is awesome at it. (lasagna last night...awesome)

Who drives? Teeny, unless it's snowy.
Who is more stubborn? I'm going to say me here.
Who kissed who first? I did. Missed the first time and got her nose. (it was dark and I was nervous!).

Who asked who out first? I did. Nice easy hike up Lone Peak that would probaby kill a goat. She was a trooper and we yapped the whole time. Haven't stopped yet.

Who proposed? I did....what a dumb question.
Who has more friends? Teeny

Who is more sensitive? Teeny, and I love it.

I TAG: No one. The buck stops here.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I just love Teeny! You guys are so cute!

sinika said...

Hey guys- I just had to check out your blog from Jesse's even though you only live 1.5 miles away! I just need to interview Neil and Becky and see how they raised such cool kids. Cute boys- they're so fun huh? Maybe we'll see you at Smith's or the Arctic Circle playland soon. (Have you been there on Monday nights? It's crazy!)

-Sinika

Chambers Family said...

poor Clinty... forced to tag.. I taged Teeny. Check it out!