Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Sailing.....

Last weekend we were lucky enough to grace the waves of the GSL (Great Salt Lake for you land lubbers). It had been a long time since we'd been out on the boat and October has always been a great time because all the bugs are dead and gone and the wind is usually better. We usually go out on my dad's boat, the Salty Dog, but this weekend Adam invited us out on his rig, which was bigger and nicer. He had his niece with him, Cali, and she was great with the kids. It was like having a sitter while the rest of us sat around and BS'd. Anyway thanks to Adam and Cali for having us along. Hopefully this will convince Gpa Neil to upgrade his boat, not that we don't love the Salty Dog.
A on the boat. He couldn't stop talking about it all day.

The boys and the boat. That's Cali in the background. She was awesome with the kids!

Life on a boat is tough.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

can I call myself a Utahn if I have NEVER been to the GSL or even to Antelope Island? Those pictures make it look so pretty!

Mary said...

You guys are spoiled rotten! Congrats on that :)

Nickie said...

I love you guys, I want to go sailing with you, I SAIL, I'M SAILING!! That cracks me up.
I want to see some Halloween action from this blog, get on it huh!
Love you guys!!!